Food & Food Truck Vendors

Thank you for your interest in vending at Triad VegFest!

Food & Food Truck Vendors: This is the category for vendors who wish to sell food from a food truck, or sell food from a booth or table (inside or outside). You must be permitted by the Guilford County Health Department (temporary permits are available through the Health Department).

**We require a copy of your proof of liability insurance for all FOOD vendors!**
All Food Vendors must include appropriate proof of $1,000,000 in liability insurance with your application. A copy of proof of this insurance must be submitted with your application.

Interested in vending?
Vendor Application Please email for payment link & more information: